||Greetings! Were happy to offer dog-friendly rooms at the Long Beach Super 8 Motel. Weve established the following rules and guidelines so that we can offer the best service and accommodation to all of our guests:
- Housebroken dogs only please. All animals must be on a (6-foot maximum length) leash* at all times when not in your room...in the halls, lobby or motel parking lot & grounds.
- Always be in attendance with your dog when in the motel room and do not leave any dog alone in the room or anywhere on the property.
- Limit 2 dogs per room.
- To Walk Your Dog, there are two easy areas near our motel. We will give you a map at check-in.
- Sorry, barking dogs will be required to leave the motel and stay in your car or elsewhere, and unfortunately we cant issue that nights refund for the pet charge because we will still undertake extraordinary cleanup procedures.
- Additional cleanup fees will be charged if your dog leaves a mess or excessive hairs in the room.
- Pet services are available nearby for your pooch!
Pet Boarding, by the day or by the hour:
Humane Society of South Pacific County (Long Beach) (360) 642-1180.
Pets Home Away From Home (Ocean Park, 10 miles north) (360) 665-5080.
Doggie In The Window, call Dody at 665-6312. (Ocean Park, 10 miles north)
Happy Tails Pet Grooming, 642-4232 (on S.10th here in Long Beach)
Ocean Beach Animal Clinic, 642-2232 (Seaview, 1-1/2 miles south)
*The City of Long Beach has a leash law. Please keep your dog leashed while in the city limits or in our Peninsula-area State Parks. Dogs may run off-leash on the beach outside of the Long Beach city limits. Maps are available at the front desk.